Tuesday, August 14, 2007

oh-eight thirteen oh-eight

it was a lovely weekend, spent with my family. the only downside to it was when we went swimming.

i'd just sat down at the pool, and brenna stepped into an area just deeper than she was tall. the older kids had just turned their backs and didn't see her.. so i hurried my tushie into the water to scoop her out.

i hadn't had a chance to take my phone out of my pocket yet. it's toasted.

so i'm trying to replace it.. but because i have a go-phone, i can't order a new phone online -and- keep my same number, and the huge balance i have on my account. no.. i have to go to the actual cingular store to buy a new phone, where i won't get a discount. i'm looking at a hundred and nineteen dollars to get the same pho ne that only cost me fifty the first time around.

on the upside... j got his itinerary confirmed!! he'll be arriving here on december first!!!

No comments: